- >How to Manage SD Card Files of Android mobile?
- >How to Transfer Data between Android, iphone and Symbian mobile?
- >How to Backup Recover Android mobile Phone Data?
- >iTunes data recovery software-recover iphone photo video on Mac
- >iphone data recovery and iTunes data recovery on Mac and Windows computer
- >How to exit DFU mode (Restart device to normal)?
- >What should do if the device failed in entering DFU mode?
- >How to use Wondershare Data recovery for iphone to recover iphone lost files?
- >Key Features of Wondershare MobileGo for Mac
- >Backup and Recover Android SMS,Contact,Music,video,photo to Mac
- >Recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy-recover Samsung photo video and music
- >How to transfer iPad files to computer for backup?
- >How to backup iPhone 4S music/movies/videos to computer?
- >How to Recover Data for iPhone/iPad/iPod with iTunes data recovery?
- >iTunes Data Recovery-How to Recover Data for iPhone/iPad/iPod?
- >Mobile Phone Data Recovery-How to Recover Files from Mobile Phone?
On Tuesday, September 27, Apple sent invitations for a press event to be held October 4, 2011 at 10:00AM at the Cupertino Headquarters to announce details of the next generation iPhone, which turned out to be iPhone 4S. Over 1 million 4S models were sold in the first 24 hours after its release in October 2011. Due to large volumes of the iPhone being manufactured and the its high selling price, Apple became the largest mobile handset vendor in the world by revenue, in 2011. In December of 2011, ComScore reported that 10.8% of mobile subscribers use an iPhone.
However, many iPhone users want to know how to backup, copy or transfer iPhone Contacts to Mac as below.
Q1: Is there any way to export iPhone contacts to Mac OS Address Book or even to a flat file?
I need a tool that has the capacity to export all phone contacts on my iPhone to my contacts applications that I choose. I know you can sync, but syncing will import contacts from my contacts application to my iPhone which will clear my iPhone out since I have nothing in my contact application (i.e. Address Book, Outlook...etc).
Q2: Where is my iPhone contact list saved when I back it up to my Mac?
I backed up my contact list by syncing it with iTunes, but now I don't know where the damn thing is on my laptop. Any ideas?
Luckily, a friendly user recommended me an iPhone Contact to Mac Transfer which he tried very great. I download the free trial and found it's very easy to use, and can transfer/copy/save all or partial iPhone contacts between iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and Mac or iTunes for backup. Then I bought it without any hesitating. If you have the same problem with me, maybe you can try it. Hope to help you. If you want to copy your SMS from iPhone to Mac, you can chooseiPhone SMS to Mac transfer. If you like, you also can transfer iPhone photo to Mac transfer.