- >How to Recover deletd photos,video Files from iPad Mini
- >How to Recover Deleted/Lost Notes from iPad?
- >How to Recover Lost Files from USB Flash Drive
- >iPad Data Recovery-Undelete & Rescue Lost Files from iPad
- >How to Recover Deleted Photos,Videos,Notes,Files Data on iPad
- >Recover Deleted Files from USB Flash Drive on Mac OS X
- >Recover Deleted Files from USB Flash Drive-USB File Recovery
- >How to Recover Undelete Photos on iPhone 4S?
- >How to recover deleted Photo Video from iPad?
- >The best way to recover deleted photo,video and audio from Mac computer
- >How to Recover Deleted Photos From iPhone|Retrieve Pictures on iPhone
- >How to Recover Deleted iPhone Photos take with iPhone 5?
- >How to Transfer Music from iPhone 5 to Mac Computer?
- >How to Recover Data from iPhone 5 on Mac?
- >3 Ways to Restore iPhone Photos, Contacts, Messages from iPhone 4S Backup
- >Samsung Galaxy S2 Recovery, recover deleted photos/videos from Samsung Galaxy S2
Actually, there're two ways for you to access the DFU mode with your iOS device. You can do it according to the guide displaying on the window of Wondershare Dr.Fone, after connecting your device. Or you can do it by yourself with your device and leave alone the program.
Enter the DFU mode with Wondershare Dr.Fone running
After running Wondershare Dr.Fone and connecting your device, you’ll get the window as follow (taking iPhone 4 as an example).
Now follow the steps in the window to begin entering the DFU mode.
Step 1. Hold your device, then click the green “Start” button;
Step 2. After clicking the “Start” button, press the “Power” and the “Home” at the same time immediately for exact 10 seconds. The program will count the time for you.
Step 3. When the 10 seconds passed, release the “Power” button right now, but keep pressing the “Home” for another 10 seconds.
Step 4. You’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the DFU mode after another 10 seconds, and you can release the “Home” button then.
Tried several times and still can’t get into the DFU mode? Don’t worry. You can try another way.
Enter the DFU mode without Wondershare Dr.Fone running
Note: Don’t run Wondershare Dr.Fone on your computer at first.
Step 1. Connect your device to the computer;
Step 2. Press the “Power” and the “Home” at the same time, and count for 10 seconds in your mind;
Step 3. Then release the “Power” button right now, but keep pressing the “Home” for another 10 seconds;
Step 4. Now, release the “Home” button and run Wondershare Dr.Fone on your computer, and you’ll get the window below;
Step 5. Click the “Start Scan” button and the communicating will automatically begin.