- >How to Recover iPhone SMS after iOS 9 Update?
- >How to Recover iPhone Contacts after Upgrading to iOS 9
- >iOS 9 Data Recovery: Recover iPhone Lost Data after iOS 9 Upgrade
- >Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone and iPad
- >3 ways to restore deleted contacts from iPhone
- >Recover Lost iPhone Messages after upgrading to iOS 8
- >Recover Data from iPhone iPad and iPod
- >Top 10 Causes of iOS Data Loss and How to Recover Data
- >Recover Lost iPhone Contacts after Upgrading to iOS 8
- >Recover iPhone Lost Data after Upgrading to iOS 8
- >iPhone 6 Data Recovery Recover Lost Data from iPhone 6
- >Print Text Messages from iPhone to computer
- >Recover WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone
- >Restore iPhone Text Messages on Mac
- >How to Restore iPad Data after Jailbreak
- >Manage Android Data on Computer As iTunes for iPhone
Actually, there're two ways for you to access the DFU mode with your iOS device. You can do it according to the guide displaying on the window of Wondershare Dr.Fone, after connecting your device. Or you can do it by yourself with your device and leave alone the program.
Enter the DFU mode with Wondershare Dr.Fone running
After running Wondershare Dr.Fone and connecting your device, you’ll get the window as follow (taking iPhone 4 as an example).
Now follow the steps in the window to begin entering the DFU mode.
Step 1. Hold your device, then click the green “Start” button;
Step 2. After clicking the “Start” button, press the “Power” and the “Home” at the same time immediately for exact 10 seconds. The program will count the time for you.
Step 3. When the 10 seconds passed, release the “Power” button right now, but keep pressing the “Home” for another 10 seconds.
Step 4. You’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the DFU mode after another 10 seconds, and you can release the “Home” button then.
Tried several times and still can’t get into the DFU mode? Don’t worry. You can try another way.
Enter the DFU mode without Wondershare Dr.Fone running
Note: Don’t run Wondershare Dr.Fone on your computer at first.
Step 1. Connect your device to the computer;
Step 2. Press the “Power” and the “Home” at the same time, and count for 10 seconds in your mind;
Step 3. Then release the “Power” button right now, but keep pressing the “Home” for another 10 seconds;
Step 4. Now, release the “Home” button and run Wondershare Dr.Fone on your computer, and you’ll get the window below;
Step 5. Click the “Start Scan” button and the communicating will automatically begin.