- >Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to New Galaxy
- >How to Recover Call History on iPhone
- >How to Recover Deleted Videos on iPhone 5S
- >How to Backup iPhone Contacts without iTunes
- >How to Restore SMS messages on iPhone 5S
- >Lost iPad Photo after update to iOS 7 and Recover Pictures on iPad
- >How to Recover Contacts from iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C
- >Recover Photo from iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C iOS7
- >Recover Lost Data from iPhone 5S iOS 7
- >Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- >After iOS 7 Update Recover iPhone Lost SMS
- >Recover Deleted File from Motorola Atrix
- >How Recover Lost Contacts from Samsung Android
- >Copy Contacts between Android, iPhone and Nokia
- >Android Phone Recovery to recover photo video music files from Samsung
- >How to Recover Lost iPhone Contacts from iPhone on Mac
Actually, there're two ways for you to access the DFU mode with your iOS device. You can do it according to the guide displaying on the window of Wondershare Dr.Fone, after connecting your device. Or you can do it by yourself with your device and leave alone the program.
Enter the DFU mode with Wondershare Dr.Fone running
After running Wondershare Dr.Fone and connecting your device, you’ll get the window as follow (taking iPhone 4 as an example).
Now follow the steps in the window to begin entering the DFU mode.
Step 1. Hold your device, then click the green “Start” button;
Step 2. After clicking the “Start” button, press the “Power” and the “Home” at the same time immediately for exact 10 seconds. The program will count the time for you.
Step 3. When the 10 seconds passed, release the “Power” button right now, but keep pressing the “Home” for another 10 seconds.
Step 4. You’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the DFU mode after another 10 seconds, and you can release the “Home” button then.
Tried several times and still can’t get into the DFU mode? Don’t worry. You can try another way.
Enter the DFU mode without Wondershare Dr.Fone running
Note: Don’t run Wondershare Dr.Fone on your computer at first.
Step 1. Connect your device to the computer;
Step 2. Press the “Power” and the “Home” at the same time, and count for 10 seconds in your mind;
Step 3. Then release the “Power” button right now, but keep pressing the “Home” for another 10 seconds;
Step 4. Now, release the “Home” button and run Wondershare Dr.Fone on your computer, and you’ll get the window below;
Step 5. Click the “Start Scan” button and the communicating will automatically begin.