- >How to Restore iPhone Backup from iTunes
- >How to Recover iPhone Lost Data
- >Recover Video from iPhone with iPhone Video Recovery
- >Quickly Delete iPhone Photos On Mac
- >Permanently Delete Photos from iPhone
- >Recover Lost Notes from iPhone iPad iPod
- >How to Recover Photos from iPhone
- >How to transfer iPhone data to Android
- >Recover iPhone Contacts & Messages from Sim Card
- >How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
- >Transfer Contact from iPhone to iPhone
- >Transfer Contact from Computer to iPhone
- >How to Recover Data from Broken iPhone
- >Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to New Galaxy
- >How to Recover Call History on iPhone
- >How to Recover Deleted Videos on iPhone 5S
First, connect your device(s) via a USB cable(s) and open the iphone ipad ipod manager program for window.
How to Import Media
To import music, videos, TV shows, music videos, podcasts, iTunes U, and Audiobooks, simply click on Media in the left column, then either click music, video, etc. Then click the Add button (Add File or Add Folder). This will bring up your Windows file browser, from which you can select files to import from your PC.
Convert Video/Audio to an iOS-optimized Format
When you select a video or music file to import, the program will prompt you whether or not you want to quick convert the file to an iOS-optimized format. In most cases this is recommended. You can also extract MP3 from video files when adding videos to your music playlist.
How to Export Media
To export any media, simply click files you want to export, then click the Export button on the menu bar. You can even directly export media files to your iTunes library, your computer and even your other iDevices.
How to Manage Playlists
You can create playlists and add music and video,etc. to your iDevices. Right click Playlist to create a new playlist, then click the Add button to import music and videos from your PC.
Key Features of Wondershare MobileGo for iOS
1.Easily Manage Media on Your iPhone, iPod or iPad
2.Transfer & Manage Photos between iPhone, iPad, iPod and PC
3.Fully Manage Your iPhone Contacts & SMS without iTunes
4.Directly Transfer Files between Apple Devices with a Click