Awards & Reviews
- >How to Restore iPhone Backup from iTunes
- >How to Recover iPhone Lost Data
- >Recover Video from iPhone with iPhone Video Recovery
- >Quickly Delete iPhone Photos On Mac
- >Permanently Delete Photos from iPhone
- >Recover Lost Notes from iPhone iPad iPod
- >How to Recover Photos from iPhone
- >How to transfer iPhone data to Android
- >Recover iPhone Contacts & Messages from Sim Card
- >How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
- >Transfer Contact from iPhone to iPhone
- >Transfer Contact from Computer to iPhone
- >How to Recover Data from Broken iPhone
- >Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to New Galaxy
- >How to Recover Call History on iPhone
- >How to Recover Deleted Videos on iPhone 5S
How to recover backup data from iTunes for iPhone/iPad/iPod?
When your iTunes syncs with the iPhone/iPad/iPod, it automatically creates or updates the backup file for the device which contains all your data, including photos, contacts, calendar, SMS, messages, videos, voicemails, notes, and call history. These files are not readable, thus if you lost data and want to recover data from iTunes in readable format, you should have iTunes backup extractor, like iPhone Backup Extractor, Dr.Fone, Data Recovery for iTunes, and so one.
Data Recovery for iTunes (for Mac) is the world first iPhone/iPad/iPod data recovery tool. It provides two ways to recover the lost or deleted data: recover data from iOS device directly, and recover iTunes videos, music, contacts, notes, photos etc by extracting iTunes backup file. The latter one is very useful whether you have lost/ broken your iPhone, failed updates or deleted something very important, as long as you have synced iTunes with iPhone/iPad/iPod.
It works on Windows and works well with iPod, iPad 1, iPad 2 and the New iPad, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 backups from all versions of iTunes. You can preview and recover iTunes music, video, etc you want selectively.
Below is a step by step tutorial on how to recover photos from iTunes on a Windows computer. If you are a Mac OS X user, recover iTunes videos, songs, contacts, notes, photos etc with Data Recovery for iTunes – the Mac version of Dr.Fone.
Step 1 Launch Dr.Fone, switch to “Recover from iTunes Backup File”. Here, all backup files of iOS device which has ever synced with the iTunes will be automatically found and listed. Select the one of yours and click “Start Scan” to begin iTunes backup extracting.
Step 2 When the scan finishes, you will see all your data backed up by iTunes in categories. Preview and select photos you want in “Camera Roll”.
Step 3 Start to recover photos from iTunes by clicking “Recover” button.
That is all for how to recover iPhone data you lost or deleted by wrong operation or somehow.How can I recover iPhone data I lost? By using an iPhone recovery tool, you can make it at ease. By using an iPhone data recovery software, you can get your messages, notes, photos and contacts back at ease. Learn how to recover iphone data in minutes.