- >How to Recover iPhone SMS after iOS 9 Update?
- >How to Recover iPhone Contacts after Upgrading to iOS 9
- >iOS 9 Data Recovery: Recover iPhone Lost Data after iOS 9 Upgrade
- >Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone and iPad
- >3 ways to restore deleted contacts from iPhone
- >Recover Lost iPhone Messages after upgrading to iOS 8
- >Recover Data from iPhone iPad and iPod
- >Top 10 Causes of iOS Data Loss and How to Recover Data
- >Recover Lost iPhone Contacts after Upgrading to iOS 8
- >Recover iPhone Lost Data after Upgrading to iOS 8
- >iPhone 6 Data Recovery Recover Lost Data from iPhone 6
- >Print Text Messages from iPhone to computer
- >Recover WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone
- >Restore iPhone Text Messages on Mac
- >How to Restore iPad Data after Jailbreak
- >Manage Android Data on Computer As iTunes for iPhone
iPhone Data Recovery Mac can recover all iphone lost data,recover up to 12 File Types & More Than Lost Data like Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, Reminders and Safari Bookmarks;Recover all recoverable files including those recently lost from your device, and those currently existing on your device;Simply click to select the scanned files you want to recover.
2 methods to recover iphone lost data on Mac
Method.1: Directly Recover from Your Devices or iTunes Backup.
For iPhone 4(GSM), iPhone 4(CDMA), iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4, you can scan and recover deleted data directly from your device, or from their iTunes backup files;
Method.2: Retrieve Previous Data via Your Device’s iTunes Backup File.
For all other iDevices, including iPhone 5, iPod touch 5, iPad 2, iPad mini, extract your device’s iTunes backup files to get back all previously synced SMS, contacts, notes, call logs, etc.;
Still can find your data when you lost your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, restored your device to factory settings, or lost your data after failed iOS upgrade or jailbreak.
First, install and run iPhone iPad iPod Data Recovery (Mac) on your computer, and you'll get the primary window as follow.
Part 1: Recover Lost Data Directly from iOS Devices
This recovery mode allows you to directly scan your Apple devices to find data lost recently, or data on your inaccessible Apple devices. Currently, this recovery mode is only available for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 and iPod touch 4 on your Mac.
First things first: You'd better set your device into the flight mode once you realized that you've mistakenly deleted or lost important data, and don't use your device for anything like syncing with iTunes, because any operation on your device like sending/receiving messages, making/answering calls, etc. can overwrite your lost data and make it unrecoverable.
Step 1. Connect your Apple device to your Mac
Connect your device like iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4 on your Mac, and then run Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac). Select the device option in the window according to your device and you'll get the window below (here take iPhone 4 for an example).
Note: If you're connecting iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4, you need to download a plug-in first by directly clicking "Download" in the window.
Step 2. Enter device system and scan your device
Choose "Recover from iOS devices" and you're going to enter device system according to the steps shown in the window as follow.
- Hold your device and click “Start” button in the interface of Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac).
- Hold “Power” and “Home” buttons on your device at the same time for exact 10 seconds. The Software will count time for you. Just hold the two buttons immediately after step 1.
- When 10 seconds passed, release the “Power” button right away, but keep holding the “Home” button. After another 10 seconds, you’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the device system and you can release the “Home” button now.
- When the time passed, release the "Home" button and you'll be informed that you've successfully entered device system. Then you can click "Start Scan" to enter device system.
The program will automatically communicate with your device and scan it as below.
Step 3. Preview and recover lost data from iPhone 4/3GS. iPad 1 or iPod touch 4
After the scan, all recoverable data on your device will be found and displayed in the scan result in clear catogories like Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Contacts, Messages, and more. You can preview all of them and tick off those you want to save them on your Mac by clicking "Recover".
Note: In the scan result, you'll get all data including lost data and those still existing on your device. If you only want to get back lost data, you can refine the result by sliding the button of "Only display the deleted items" on the top.
Tips: This iPhone Data Recovery support four languages - English, Deutsch, French and Japanese.Now you can Free download iPhone Data Recovery Mac to recover all your iphone lost data on Mac,Don't hesitate to download(Try before you buy!)