- >Recover iPhone Contacts & Messages from Sim Card
- >How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
- >Transfer Contact from iPhone to iPhone
- >Transfer Contact from Computer to iPhone
- >How to Recover Data from Broken iPhone
- >Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to New Galaxy
- >How to Recover Call History on iPhone
- >How to Recover Deleted Videos on iPhone 5S
- >How to Backup iPhone Contacts without iTunes
- >How to Restore SMS messages on iPhone 5S
- >Lost iPad Photo after update to iOS 7 and Recover Pictures on iPad
- >How to Recover Contacts from iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C
- >Recover Photo from iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C iOS7
- >Recover Lost Data from iPhone 5S iOS 7
- >Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- >After iOS 7 Update Recover iPhone Lost SMS
iPhone Data Recovery Mac can recover all iphone lost data,recover up to 12 File Types & More Than Lost Data like Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, Reminders and Safari Bookmarks;Recover all recoverable files including those recently lost from your device, and those currently existing on your device;Simply click to select the scanned files you want to recover.
2 methods to recover iphone lost data on Mac
Method.1: Directly Recover from Your Devices or iTunes Backup.
For iPhone 4(GSM), iPhone 4(CDMA), iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4, you can scan and recover deleted data directly from your device, or from their iTunes backup files;
Method.2: Retrieve Previous Data via Your Device’s iTunes Backup File.
For all other iDevices, including iPhone 5, iPod touch 5, iPad 2, iPad mini, extract your device’s iTunes backup files to get back all previously synced SMS, contacts, notes, call logs, etc.;
Still can find your data when you lost your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, restored your device to factory settings, or lost your data after failed iOS upgrade or jailbreak.
First, install and run Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac) on your computer, and you'll get the primary window as follow.
Part 1: Recover Lost Data Directly from iOS Devices
This recovery mode allows you to directly scan your Apple devices to find data lost recently, or data on your inaccessible Apple devices. Currently, this recovery mode is only available for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 and iPod touch 4 on your Mac.
First things first: You'd better set your device into the flight mode once you realized that you've mistakenly deleted or lost important data, and don't use your device for anything like syncing with iTunes, because any operation on your device like sending/receiving messages, making/answering calls, etc. can overwrite your lost data and make it unrecoverable.
Step 1. Connect your Apple device to your Mac
Connect your device like iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4 on your Mac, and then run Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac). Select the device option in the window according to your device and you'll get the window below (here take iPhone 4 for an example).
Note: If you're connecting iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4, you need to download a plug-in first by directly clicking "Download" in the window.
Step 2. Enter device system and scan your device
Choose "Recover from iOS devices" and you're going to enter device system according to the steps shown in the window as follow.
- Hold your device and click “Start” button in the interface of Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac).
- Hold “Power” and “Home” buttons on your device at the same time for exact 10 seconds. The Software will count time for you. Just hold the two buttons immediately after step 1.
- When 10 seconds passed, release the “Power” button right away, but keep holding the “Home” button. After another 10 seconds, you’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the device system and you can release the “Home” button now.
- When the time passed, release the "Home" button and you'll be informed that you've successfully entered device system. Then you can click "Start Scan" to enter device system.
The program will automatically communicate with your device and scan it as below.
Step 3. Preview and recover lost data from iPhone 4/3GS. iPad 1 or iPod touch 4
After the scan, all recoverable data on your device will be found and displayed in the scan result in clear catogories like Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Contacts, Messages, and more. You can preview all of them and tick off those you want to save them on your Mac by clicking "Recover".
Note: In the scan result, you'll get all data including lost data and those still existing on your device. If you only want to get back lost data, you can refine the result by sliding the button of "Only display the deleted items" on the top.
Tips: This iPhone Data Recovery support four languages - English, Deutsch, French and Japanese.Now you can Free download iPhone Data Recovery Mac to recover all your iphone lost data on Mac,Don't hesitate to download(Try before you buy!)