Awards & Reviews
- >How to Manage SD Card Files of Android mobile?
- >How to Transfer Data between Android, iphone and Symbian mobile?
- >How to Backup Recover Android mobile Phone Data?
- >iTunes data recovery software-recover iphone photo video on Mac
- >iphone data recovery and iTunes data recovery on Mac and Windows computer
- >How to exit DFU mode (Restart device to normal)?
- >What should do if the device failed in entering DFU mode?
- >How to use Wondershare Data recovery for iphone to recover iphone lost files?
- >Key Features of Wondershare MobileGo for Mac
- >Backup and Recover Android SMS,Contact,Music,video,photo to Mac
- >Recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy-recover Samsung photo video and music
- >How to transfer iPad files to computer for backup?
- >How to backup iPhone 4S music/movies/videos to computer?
- >How to Recover Data for iPhone/iPad/iPod with iTunes data recovery?
- >iTunes Data Recovery-How to Recover Data for iPhone/iPad/iPod?
- >Mobile Phone Data Recovery-How to Recover Files from Mobile Phone?
How to recover iPhone Photos, Contacts, SMS Messages and video from iTunes backup?Tips:You cannot recover files from iPod Touch,iPhone or iPad.only iTunes can read the data on iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad. Data Recovery cannot recover data from iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad, but can recover data from other iPod product (iPod nano,iPod classic,etc) and cell phones which can be recognized as Removable storage devices on the computer.
Free download a iPhone, iPad and iPod data recovery software and trial to recover all your lost data for iPhone, iPad and iPod on Mac computer
Recover deleted/lost iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video and more from iTunes backup files,with Wondershare Data Recovery for iTunes,you also can Recover Data for iPad and iPod,including video,music,photo and other files.
Wondershare Data Recovery for iTunes can help to recover lost iPhone Photos, Contacts, Messages and more from iTunes backup files.
Here is the steps of how to extract your iTunes backups with this iTunes recovery for Mac.
First, install and run the program on your Mac.
Step 1: Scan iTunes
After install launch the software and in the Home window click “Start Scan”. This will bring you to a list of all the devices that are synced with your Mac’s current copy of iTunes. Highlight a device by clicking it and then click Scan.
Step 2: Preview and Select
After you click Scan, you’ll immediately be able to view thumbnails of all media files previously synced to iTunes from that device. Browse these files by category (Photos and Videos, Contacts and Notes) by clicking one of these three options on the top left of the window.
Select one at a time by checking the individual boxes located under each thumbnail, or select all files in a category (Contacts, for example) by checking the box next to each category in the top left.
Step 3: Recover Your Files
After you’ve completed selecting all the files you want to recover, just click Recover in the menu bar next to the Back button (Actually recover is not allowed in the free trial version). At the Save prompt, you’ll be asked to name and select the destination folder for your recovered files (Desktop, for example). Your file will export immediately to the location you specified. Now you’re all done. Simple, right? To scan, view and recover files from another device, just click the Back button. Enjoy your reclaimed photos, videos, and more!
Tips:Wondershare iTunes Data Recovery can help you Recover all deleted Data for iPhone, iPad and iPod from iTunes backup files.
Requirements: Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
Download Wondershare iTunes Data Recovery and recover all your lost data for iPhone, iPad and iPod.on Mac computer