- >Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to New Galaxy
- >How to Recover Call History on iPhone
- >How to Recover Deleted Videos on iPhone 5S
- >How to Backup iPhone Contacts without iTunes
- >How to Restore SMS messages on iPhone 5S
- >Lost iPad Photo after update to iOS 7 and Recover Pictures on iPad
- >How to Recover Contacts from iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C
- >Recover Photo from iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C iOS7
- >Recover Lost Data from iPhone 5S iOS 7
- >Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- >After iOS 7 Update Recover iPhone Lost SMS
- >Recover Deleted File from Motorola Atrix
- >How Recover Lost Contacts from Samsung Android
- >Copy Contacts between Android, iPhone and Nokia
- >Android Phone Recovery to recover photo video music files from Samsung
- >How to Recover Lost iPhone Contacts from iPhone on Mac
Many people are in trouble to recover lost contacts from iPhone 5,iPhone 4S and iPhone 4. After viewing many forums or sites I make my mind to write a post of those users who are worried either stolen their device or broken it completely.After reading this post,you can recover lost contacts from iPhone,on matter your backup or not,actually,all you lost contacts are still on your iPhone,if you have sync your iPhone to iTunes,the iTunes can automatic backup contacts,but you can not get it without a iTunes data recovery.There are two ways for your to recover lost/deleted contact on iPhone: 1. recover contact form iPhone directly; 2. recover lost contacts from iTunes backup file.
| Part.1: Recover iPhone Lost Contacts from iTunes backup files
Part.2: Restore Lost Contacts from iPhone Directly
If you have Backup anytime using iTunes, than don’t worry about that, Mac iPhone Contacts Recovery software is very handy tool for retrieving all previous data within minutes. Either you have Iphone 3GS or latest iPhone 5, this iPhone contact recovery software is compatible with all using IOS application. Here is a tool for your recover lost contacts from iPhone
Recover lost contacts from iPhone iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS:
This iPhone Contact Recovery can easily recover your lost or deleted iPhone contacts from iTunes backup. Also, it can restore contacts directly from your iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS without iTunes backup,this iPad data recovery not only supports recover iphone lost contacts,buy also helps you get back all deleted/lost files from iPhone,including sms,photos,videos,song,notes,ect.If you lost data from your iPhone,Do not hesitate to download this iPhone data recovery and have a try:
You can get a free trial version download here to restore your lost iPhone contacts:
This is a true story about recover iPhone Contacts:
"I bought a new iPhone 5 last week,after jailbreak the iphone by myself,I found all my contact was lost,I wanted to know if I restore my data back to factory settings and then restore all my lost contacts.. would I be able to recover those contacts? So i search in google,finall I found this post about recover the iphone lost contacts,thank you for Wondershare Dr.Fone for iPhone,this is a useful iPhone data recovery"---Admit,Maston,USA
Follow our tutorial below and know more about how to recover lost or deleted iPhone contacts in two different ways--- "Recover from iTunes Backup File" and "Recover lost contacts from iPhone directly".
Part.1: Recover iPhone Lost/Deleted Contacts from iTunes backup
Part 1: How to Recover Lost Contacts from iTunes Backup
Step.1: Choose the Recovery Mode
Install and run iOS Data Recovery on your computer. Select the type of your device and choose "Recover from iTunes Backup". (Here we take iPhone 4 for an example)
Choose Recover from iTunes Backup File
Step.2: Scan the Backup File
If you have backed up your iPhone constantly, or synced more than one Apple device on the computer before, there will be several backup files displayed in the window. Choose the right and latest backup version, then, click "Start Scan" to go on.
Step.3: Choose and Retrieve Lost Contacts
After scanning, you can preview what lost data you lost form your iPhone device, including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, etc. Check "Contacts" and choose those contacts you want back. Click "Recover" to restore those lost or deleted contacts on your computer. Done!
After recover the lost contacts from iTunes,the files are saved in your Mac,you can use Mobilego for iOS to transfer contacts from Mac to your iPhone.
Part 2: Restore Lost Contacts from your iPhone Directly
This part is to teach you how to recover lost or deleted contacts directly from your iPhone. But it works only for iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad 1 and iPod touch 4 for the moment, or you should turn to the first part for recovery.
Step.1: Connect your iPhone to Computer/Mac and Choose your Device
To begin with, install the program on your computer and run it. Then connect your iPhone 4 to the computer.
Step.2: Select the Recovery Mode
Different from the recovery mode chosen in part 1, here you should select "Recover from iOS Device" in the following interface：
Step 2: Enter the DFU mode and then scan your iPhone 4
Before you perform recovery, you ought to enter the DFU mode of your iPhone. Follow the steps here:
1) Hold your iPhone and click "Start".
2) Press "Home" and "Power" button at the same time when you click "Start",and hold for 10 seconds. The program will count it for you.
3) After 10 seconds passing, release "Power" and keep pressing "Home" for another 10 seconds.
When you're told that you've successfully entered the DFU mode, the program will automatically scan your iPhone for data as follow.
Step 3:Preview and recover iPhone contacts
After the scan, you can preview all found data before recovery. Choose "Contacts" to preview, mark it and click "Recover", you can save all the contents on your computer with one click.
Note: The scan results include data that are deleted and still exist on your device. If you only want recover those deleted ones, you can slide the button at bottom to only display deleted items.
Tips: If you want to transfer recovered contacts from computer back to your iPhone, you can use Wondershare MobileGo for iOS to do it in a few clicks.
More information of iPhone Data Recovery:
Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac) is the World's 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod touch Data Recovery Software for Mac,it can help you recover all lost data from iPhone,iPad and iPod,Recover Up to 11 File Types & More Than Lost Data,the key features for Dr.Fone for Mac:
1. Recover 11 file types like Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, Reminders and Safari Bookmarks;
2. Recover 7 kinds of deleted files by directly scanning iPhone 5/4S, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPod touch 5, iPad with Retina display & iPad mini;
3. Recover 12 kinds of deleted data directly from iPhone 4/3GS, iPod touch 4 and iPad 1;
4. For all iOS devices, recover 11 kinds of previous data by extracting iTunes backup;
Related Use Guides:
How to Recover iPhone Lost Data Directly on Mac?
How to Recover iTunes Lost Data for iPhone iPad iPod
How to Recover deleted SMS Text Message from iPhone?
Recover iPhone lost Photos, Videos and Music from iPhone
How to recover Deleted Notes from iPhone and iPad?