- >How to Recover deletd photos,video Files from iPad Mini
- >How to Recover Deleted/Lost Notes from iPad?
- >How to Recover Lost Files from USB Flash Drive
- >iPad Data Recovery-Undelete & Rescue Lost Files from iPad
- >How to Recover Deleted Photos,Videos,Notes,Files Data on iPad
- >Recover Deleted Files from USB Flash Drive on Mac OS X
- >Recover Deleted Files from USB Flash Drive-USB File Recovery
- >How to Recover Undelete Photos on iPhone 4S?
- >How to recover deleted Photo Video from iPad?
- >The best way to recover deleted photo,video and audio from Mac computer
- >How to Recover Deleted Photos From iPhone|Retrieve Pictures on iPhone
- >How to Recover Deleted iPhone Photos take with iPhone 5?
- >How to Transfer Music from iPhone 5 to Mac Computer?
- >How to Recover Data from iPhone 5 on Mac?
- >3 Ways to Restore iPhone Photos, Contacts, Messages from iPhone 4S Backup
- >Samsung Galaxy S2 Recovery, recover deleted photos/videos from Samsung Galaxy S2
No way to transfer data directly from your old phone to the new one, regardless of carriers or manufacturers? Fail to transfer more stuff, apart from contacts? Worried about data loss during the transfer progress? No matter what problems you encounter, Wondershare MobileTrans, a powerful and useful phone transfer tool, can resolve all of them.
Wondershare MobileTrans is an easy-to-use tool with which you are capable of copying your data, namely, contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps between Symbian, Android and iOS without any data loss.
Below is the detailed steps about how to use MobileTrans to transfer data from a phone to another. First of all, download and install it on your computer.
Step1: Connect Two of Your Devices to Computer
To start with, connect two devices (they can be Android, Symbian or iOS devices) to your computer via USB cables. When your devices are connected and detected by your computer, run Wondershare MobileTrans, and you'll get a window as follow.
Note: Here take Android phones for example.
The names of your devices will be displayed in the places of "Source" and "Destination". You can click the blue button “Flip” between the two phones when you decide to change the places of the two devices.
Step 2: Start to Transfer Data from One Phone to Another
Now, data on your source phone that can be transferred are listed in the middle, such as contacts, photos, messages, etc. You only need to mark those you're going to move to another phone and click “Start Copy”. Then they can be fully copied to your destination phone.
If you need to empty your destination phone before the transfer, tick off the bar ”Clear data before copy” under the destination phone picture.
Be sure neither of your phones disconnects during the whole progress. When transfer progress is completed, please hit the button "Completed".
Note: The steps about other phones’ data transfers, like transfer data from Symbian/iOS to Android, from Symbian/iOS/Android to Symbian, or from Android/iOS/Symbian to iOS are quite similar. You need to install iTunes on your PC, if you intend to transfer data from or to iOS.
MobileTrans - Directly Transfer Data between two Phones with 1-Click
Support 2,000+ devices from Apple, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Sony, etc.
More information of Phone to Phone Data Transfer
1. Transfer various data like contacts, messages, call history, photos, music, videos and apps
Wondershare MobileTrans support Phone to Phone Data Transfer in 1 Click!Not only contacts transfer: Also copy SMS messages, call log, photos, music, videos and apps between devices with one click.Fully copy contacts—including job titles, email addresses, company info, etc.Move data between multiple phones based on Android Phone, Symbian Phone and iOS phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 4S,iPhone 4 etc)
2. Seamlessly copy Contacts including email addresses, company info, home page, etc.
3. Support 2,000+ Phones from Apple, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, and More!
4. Transfer Content between Phones on Different Networks. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile - No Problem!
5. Move data among Android, Symbian and iOS devices freely with a single click
6. Do not overwrite anything after data transfer