- >How to Restore iPhone Backup from iTunes
- >How to Recover iPhone Lost Data
- >Recover Video from iPhone with iPhone Video Recovery
- >Quickly Delete iPhone Photos On Mac
- >Permanently Delete Photos from iPhone
- >Recover Lost Notes from iPhone iPad iPod
- >How to Recover Photos from iPhone
- >How to transfer iPhone data to Android
- >Recover iPhone Contacts & Messages from Sim Card
- >How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
- >Transfer Contact from iPhone to iPhone
- >Transfer Contact from Computer to iPhone
- >How to Recover Data from Broken iPhone
- >Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to New Galaxy
- >How to Recover Call History on iPhone
- >How to Recover Deleted Videos on iPhone 5S
No way to transfer data directly from your old phone to the new one, regardless of carriers or manufacturers? Fail to transfer more stuff, apart from contacts? Worried about data loss during the transfer progress? No matter what problems you encounter, Phone to Phone Transfer is a powerful and useful phone transfer tool, can resolve all of them.
Phone to Phone Transfer is an easy-to-use tool with which you are capable of copying your data, namely, contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps between Symbian, Android and iOS without any data loss.
Below is the detailed steps about how to use MobileTrans to transfer data from a phone to another. First of all, download and install it on your computer.
Step1: Connect Two of Your Devices to Computer
To start with, connect two devices (they can be Android, Symbian or iOS devices) to your computer via USB cables. When your devices are connected and detected by your computer, run Wondershare MobileTrans, and you'll get a window as follow.
Note: Here take Android phones for example.
The names of your devices will be displayed in the places of "Source" and "Destination". You can click the blue button “Flip” between the two phones when you decide to change the places of the two devices.
Step 2: Start to Transfer Data from One Phone to Another
Now, data on your source phone that can be transferred are listed in the middle, such as contacts, photos, messages, etc. You only need to mark those you're going to move to another phone and click “Start Copy”. Then they can be fully copied to your destination phone.
If you need to empty your destination phone before the transfer, tick off the bar ”Clear data before copy” under the destination phone picture.
Be sure neither of your phones disconnects during the whole progress. When transfer progress is completed, please hit the button "Completed".
Note: The steps about other phones’ data transfers, like transfer data from Symbian/iOS to Android, from Symbian/iOS/Android to Symbian, or from Android/iOS/Symbian to iOS are quite similar. You need to install iTunes on your PC, if you intend to transfer data from or to iOS.
MobileTrans - Directly Transfer Data between two Phones with 1-Click
Support 2,000+ devices from Apple, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Sony, etc.
More information of Phone to Phone Data Transfer
Phone to Phone Transfer support Phone to Phone Data Transfer in 1 Click!Not only contacts transfer: Also copy SMS messages, call log, photos, music, videos and apps between devices with one click.Fully copy contacts—including job titles, email addresses, company info, etc.Move data between multiple phones based on Android Phone, Symbian Phone and iOS phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 4S,iPhone 4 etc)1. Transfer various data like contacts, messages, call history, photos, music, videos and apps
2. Seamlessly copy Contacts including email addresses, company info, home page, etc.
3. Support 2,000+ Phones from Apple, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, and More!
4. Transfer Content between Phones on Different Networks. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile - No Problem!
5. Move data among Android, Symbian and iOS devices freely with a single click
6. Do not overwrite anything after data transfer