- >Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to New Galaxy
- >How to Recover Call History on iPhone
- >How to Recover Deleted Videos on iPhone 5S
- >How to Backup iPhone Contacts without iTunes
- >How to Restore SMS messages on iPhone 5S
- >Lost iPad Photo after update to iOS 7 and Recover Pictures on iPad
- >How to Recover Contacts from iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C
- >Recover Photo from iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C iOS7
- >Recover Lost Data from iPhone 5S iOS 7
- >Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- >After iOS 7 Update Recover iPhone Lost SMS
- >Recover Deleted File from Motorola Atrix
- >How Recover Lost Contacts from Samsung Android
- >Copy Contacts between Android, iPhone and Nokia
- >Android Phone Recovery to recover photo video music files from Samsung
- >How to Recover Lost iPhone Contacts from iPhone on Mac
Deleted Recovery becomes a simple task with Wondershare Data Recovery. The professional deleted recovery software can undelete files in Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, which have been emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin, and other portable storage devices.
Data loss like photo, movie, music, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other document formats or folders happens frequently. The lost data may be on computer, flash drive, SD card or other storage devices. It is easy to undelete files by several simple clicks if they are just deleted into Recycle Bin. If unfortunately the Recycle Bin has been emptied or files are deleted by clicking 'Shift+Del' or the deleted data is on other storage without Recycle Bin, a professional undelete software will be necessary.
Choose Deleted File Recovery under Common Recovery tab.
Step 1, select the partition or device which contained your deleted files before, and click NEXT to start scan.
Tips:The scanning time depends on which recovery mode is selected.
You can pause or stop the scan in mid-process. For best results, you should allow the scan to complete.
You have the option to save the previous scan results for continuous data recovery at any time without rescanning.
Step 2, select the target files that you want to undelete from the file list.