- >Fix iPhone Stuck with Apple Logo after iOS 7 Jailbreak
- >Jailbreak iOS 7 for iPhone Using Evasi0n
- >How to Jailbreak ios 7 for iPhone
- >How to Restore iPhone Backup from iTunes
- >How to Recover iPhone Lost Data
- >Recover Video from iPhone with iPhone Video Recovery
- >Quickly Delete iPhone Photos On Mac
- >Permanently Delete Photos from iPhone
- >Recover Lost Notes from iPhone iPad iPod
- >How to Recover Photos from iPhone
- >How to transfer iPhone data to Android
- >Recover iPhone Contacts & Messages from Sim Card
- >How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
- >Transfer Contact from iPhone to iPhone
- >Transfer Contact from Computer to iPhone
- >How to Recover Data from Broken iPhone
Deleted Recovery becomes a simple task with Wondershare Data Recovery. The professional deleted recovery software can undelete files in Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, which have been emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin, and other portable storage devices.
Data loss like photo, movie, music, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other document formats or folders happens frequently. The lost data may be on computer, flash drive, SD card or other storage devices. It is easy to undelete files by several simple clicks if they are just deleted into Recycle Bin. If unfortunately the Recycle Bin has been emptied or files are deleted by clicking 'Shift+Del' or the deleted data is on other storage without Recycle Bin, a professional undelete software will be necessary.
Choose Deleted File Recovery under Common Recovery tab.
Step 1, select the partition or device which contained your deleted files before, and click NEXT to start scan.
Tips:The scanning time depends on which recovery mode is selected.
You can pause or stop the scan in mid-process. For best results, you should allow the scan to complete.
You have the option to save the previous scan results for continuous data recovery at any time without rescanning.
Step 2, select the target files that you want to undelete from the file list.