- >How to Recover iPhone SMS after iOS 9 Update?
- >How to Recover iPhone Contacts after Upgrading to iOS 9
- >iOS 9 Data Recovery: Recover iPhone Lost Data after iOS 9 Upgrade
- >Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone and iPad
- >3 ways to restore deleted contacts from iPhone
- >Recover Lost iPhone Messages after upgrading to iOS 8
- >Recover Data from iPhone iPad and iPod
- >Top 10 Causes of iOS Data Loss and How to Recover Data
- >Recover Lost iPhone Contacts after Upgrading to iOS 8
- >Recover iPhone Lost Data after Upgrading to iOS 8
- >iPhone 6 Data Recovery Recover Lost Data from iPhone 6
- >Print Text Messages from iPhone to computer
- >Recover WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone
- >Restore iPhone Text Messages on Mac
- >How to Restore iPad Data after Jailbreak
- >Manage Android Data on Computer As iTunes for iPhone
Deleted Recovery becomes a simple task with Wondershare Data Recovery. The professional deleted recovery software can undelete files in Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, which have been emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin, and other portable storage devices.
Data loss like photo, movie, music, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other document formats or folders happens frequently. The lost data may be on computer, flash drive, SD card or other storage devices. It is easy to undelete files by several simple clicks if they are just deleted into Recycle Bin. If unfortunately the Recycle Bin has been emptied or files are deleted by clicking 'Shift+Del' or the deleted data is on other storage without Recycle Bin, a professional undelete software will be necessary.
Choose Deleted File Recovery under Common Recovery tab.
Step 1, select the partition or device which contained your deleted files before, and click NEXT to start scan.
Tips:The scanning time depends on which recovery mode is selected.
You can pause or stop the scan in mid-process. For best results, you should allow the scan to complete.
You have the option to save the previous scan results for continuous data recovery at any time without rescanning.
Step 2, select the target files that you want to undelete from the file list.