- >How to Manage SD Card Files of Android mobile?
- >How to Transfer Data between Android, iphone and Symbian mobile?
- >How to Backup Recover Android mobile Phone Data?
- >iTunes data recovery software-recover iphone photo video on Mac
- >iphone data recovery and iTunes data recovery on Mac and Windows computer
- >How to exit DFU mode (Restart device to normal)?
- >What should do if the device failed in entering DFU mode?
- >How to use Wondershare Data recovery for iphone to recover iphone lost files?
- >Key Features of Wondershare MobileGo for Mac
- >Backup and Recover Android SMS,Contact,Music,video,photo to Mac
- >Recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy-recover Samsung photo video and music
- >How to transfer iPad files to computer for backup?
- >How to backup iPhone 4S music/movies/videos to computer?
- >How to Recover Data for iPhone/iPad/iPod with iTunes data recovery?
- >iTunes Data Recovery-How to Recover Data for iPhone/iPad/iPod?
- >Mobile Phone Data Recovery-How to Recover Files from Mobile Phone?
Data Recovery for iTunes – a new yet powerful data recovery software for Mac users to recover deleted or lost iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch files via iTunes backup file (.sqlitedb). If you accidentally lost your iPhone, iPad, iTouch device or deleted some files off iDevice, then you can rely on this file recovery utility to restore them with ease. No need to connect the device! No need to launch iTunes! Simply install and run the application on your Mac machine, your lost items can be got back within minutes! – yeah, you can do it on your own.
Tips:You cannot recover files from iPod Touch,iPhone or iPad.Only iTunes can read the data on iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad. Data Recovery cannot recover data from iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad, but can recover data from other iPod product (iPod nano,iPod classic,etc) and cell phones which can be recognized as Removable storage devices on the computer.
How to Use Data Recovery for iTunes – Step by Step Tutorial
STEP 1: Once your buy the program, open your email for the download link and install the program on Mac machine. Launch the app and you will see main interface as below.
STEP 2: Be free to click “Start Scan” button. This will bring you to a list of all the devices that are synced with your Mac’s current copy of iTunes.
STEP 3: After you click Scan, you’ll immediately be able to view thumbnails of found media files or other items previously synced to iTunes from that device. Operate the directory tree on the left part to browse those found files, see if they are right what you are looking for.
STEP 4: Lastly simply click “Recover” button in the menu bar next to the “Back” button. To save recovered files, you’ll be asked to name and select the destination folder (Desktop, for example). Now you’re all done. Congratulations!
(Note: there is no trial or demo version with this program. Once you buy it, the download link and activation keycode will be immediately sent to your e-mail, we promise!)