- >How to Recover iPhone SMS after iOS 9 Update?
- >How to Recover iPhone Contacts after Upgrading to iOS 9
- >iOS 9 Data Recovery: Recover iPhone Lost Data after iOS 9 Upgrade
- >Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone and iPad
- >3 ways to restore deleted contacts from iPhone
- >Recover Lost iPhone Messages after upgrading to iOS 8
- >Recover Data from iPhone iPad and iPod
- >Top 10 Causes of iOS Data Loss and How to Recover Data
- >Recover Lost iPhone Contacts after Upgrading to iOS 8
- >Recover iPhone Lost Data after Upgrading to iOS 8
- >iPhone 6 Data Recovery Recover Lost Data from iPhone 6
- >Print Text Messages from iPhone to computer
- >Recover WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone
- >Restore iPhone Text Messages on Mac
- >How to Restore iPad Data after Jailbreak
- >Manage Android Data on Computer As iTunes for iPhone
Next,editor recommend a professional iPhone 4 files recovery software to help you resume the iPhone's contacts, phone book, SMS messages, photos, documents, video files and so on.You can recover iPhone lost data directly by connect iPhone to Mac/Windows computer,and then restore your iPhone lost data on computer.
Wondershare iPhone 4 Data Recovery can recover lost or deleted contacts, SMS, camera roll, call history, etc., directly from your iPhone, iPad. Below are the detailed steps of how to recover data for your iPhone 4.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone 4 to the computer
Connect your iPhone 4 to the computer with a digital cable and run the program, then you’ll get the interface below.
Step 2. Enter the DFU mode and scan your iPhone 4
Follow steps below to enter the DFU mode and scan your iPhone 4 for lost data.
* Hold your device and click "Start" button in the interface of Dr.Fone.
* Hold "Power" and "Home" buttons on your iPhone 4 at the same time for exact 10 seconds. The Software will count time for you. Just hold the two buttons immediately after step 1.
* When 10 seconds passed, release the "Power" button right away, but keep holding the "Home" button. After another 10 seconds, you'll be informed that you've successfully entered the DFU mode and you can release the "Home" button now.
* Then the software begins scanning your device automatically for lost data, and you'll get the interface as follow.
Step 3. Preview and selectively recover data
Recover iPhone 4 Photo
Recover iPhone 4 Contacts
Recover iPhone 4 SMS messages
When the scan finishes, all found data are displayed in categories, like camera roll, photo stream, photo library, contacts, messages, message attachments, call history, calendar, notes, reminders, voice memos and safari bookmark. You can preview full contents of all of them one by one.
If you want to recover all of them, mark them all and click "Recover" to save them on your computer with one click.
If you only want to recover deleted data from iPhone, you can refine the scan result by sliding the button in the red area on the interface above, only displaying the deleted items. Mark them and press "Recover" button to get them back.