Select Lost Partition Recovery mode.
Step 1. Select the physical drive which your deleted or lost partition located, and click ‘Scan’ to scan partition.
Step 2. Select the partition and click 'Scan' to scan files.
All the deleted, formatted and lost partitions will be listed. Choose one and start scanning. Select the partition where your lost data located
You can pause or stop the scan in mid-process. You have the option to save the previous scan results for continuous data recovery at any time without rescanning. For best results, you should allow the scan to be finished.
Step 3. Previerw and find out the files you need.
Find out the target data that you want to recover. Click ‘Recover’ to proceed to destination selection interface. Or click Back to return to the partition selection interface.
- You can preview your images, documents, and archives before recovery.
- Files can be sorted by name, and size.
- You can use file filter to search the specific files precisely and quickly.
- You have the option to save the previous scan results for continuous data recovery at any time without rescanning.
Step 4. Select a destination to save the recoverable data.
- Select or enter a directory to store the recovered files.
- We highly suggest you select another directory which is different from the source one, in case it would eventually overwrite the source data. If there is only 1 partition, you can save the data on a removable device.