- >Transfer Contact from Computer to iPhone
- >How to Recover Data from Broken iPhone
- >Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to New Galaxy
- >How to Recover Call History on iPhone
- >How to Recover Deleted Videos on iPhone 5S
- >How to Backup iPhone Contacts without iTunes
- >How to Restore SMS messages on iPhone 5S
- >Lost iPad Photo after update to iOS 7 and Recover Pictures on iPad
- >How to Recover Contacts from iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C
- >Recover Photo from iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C iOS7
- >Recover Lost Data from iPhone 5S iOS 7
- >Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- >After iOS 7 Update Recover iPhone Lost SMS
- >Recover Deleted File from Motorola Atrix
- >How Recover Lost Contacts from Samsung Android
- >Copy Contacts between Android, iPhone and Nokia
How to Transfer Contacts/SMS from Symbian to Android
First, download Phone to Phone Transfer and launch the program.
Step.2: Connect your Symbian phone and Android phone to the PC
After you connect your Sybian phone and Android cell phone to computer,then the phone to phone transfer will detect your phones as soon as possible after the phones are connected. Then choose Clear data before copy to empty your Android phone, the destination phone. If you don't want to, just let it alone.
Note: This Contacts transferring tool supports Symbian phone S40 and S60.
Third, if you connect multiple Symbian phones, choose one and then click "Start Copy" to start transferring data from one phone to another. Do not disconnect the devices while transferring.
When the transferring done, the Contacts has been transferred from your Symbian to Android, and you have successfully backed up the Contacts on your new Android phone. The whole task only needs several minutes. You don't need to type your contacts one by one to the new phone, or use Google to upload all your addressing information to Gmail server, which is not safe, let alone the huge and tedious work.
What's more about Phone to Phone Transfer:
Phone to Phone Transfer not only supports transfer contacts&sms between old phone and new phone,but also can help cell phone users transfer other data, including call history, photos, music, videos and even apps.Now you can free download and have a try!
System Requirements: Window 8/7/Vista/XP (32&64bits)