- >How to Recover iPhone SMS after iOS 9 Update?
- >How to Recover iPhone Contacts after Upgrading to iOS 9
- >iOS 9 Data Recovery: Recover iPhone Lost Data after iOS 9 Upgrade
- >Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone and iPad
- >3 ways to restore deleted contacts from iPhone
- >Recover Lost iPhone Messages after upgrading to iOS 8
- >Recover Data from iPhone iPad and iPod
- >Top 10 Causes of iOS Data Loss and How to Recover Data
- >Recover Lost iPhone Contacts after Upgrading to iOS 8
- >Recover iPhone Lost Data after Upgrading to iOS 8
- >iPhone 6 Data Recovery Recover Lost Data from iPhone 6
- >Print Text Messages from iPhone to computer
- >Recover WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone
- >Restore iPhone Text Messages on Mac
- >How to Restore iPad Data after Jailbreak
- >Manage Android Data on Computer As iTunes for iPhone
The MobileTransfer includes several features :"Phone to Phone Transfer", "Back Up Your Phone to computer", "Erase Your Old Phone Data" and "Restore Data from Backup File". If you want to transfer data from phone to phone,please select select the mode: "Phone to Phone Transfer"
How to Transfer Contacts/SMS from Symbian to Android
Step 1: Run the Phone to Phone Transfer on your computer
Step.2: Connect your Symbian phone and Android phone to the PC
After you connect your Sybian phone and Android cell phone to computer,then the phone to phone transfer will detect your phones as soon as possible after the phones are connected. Then choose Clear data before copy to empty your Android phone, the destination phone. If you don't want to, just let it alone.
Note: This Contacts transferring tool supports Symbian phone S40 and S60.
Third, if you connect multiple Symbian phones, choose one and then click "Start Copy" to start transferring data from one phone to another. Do not disconnect the devices while transferring.
When the transferring done, the Contacts has been transferred from your Symbian to Android, and you have successfully backed up the Contacts on your new Android phone. The whole task only needs several minutes. You don't need to type your contacts one by one to the new phone, or use Google to upload all your addressing information to Gmail server, which is not safe, let alone the huge and tedious work.
What's more about Phone to Phone Transfer:
Phone to Phone Transfer not only supports transfer contacts&sms between old phone and new phone,but also can help cell phone users transfer other data, including call history, photos, music, videos and even apps.Now you can free download and have a try!