- >How to Recover iPhone SMS after iOS 9 Update?
- >How to Recover iPhone Contacts after Upgrading to iOS 9
- >iOS 9 Data Recovery: Recover iPhone Lost Data after iOS 9 Upgrade
- >Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone and iPad
- >3 ways to restore deleted contacts from iPhone
- >Recover Lost iPhone Messages after upgrading to iOS 8
- >Recover Data from iPhone iPad and iPod
- >Top 10 Causes of iOS Data Loss and How to Recover Data
- >Recover Lost iPhone Contacts after Upgrading to iOS 8
- >Recover iPhone Lost Data after Upgrading to iOS 8
- >iPhone 6 Data Recovery Recover Lost Data from iPhone 6
- >Print Text Messages from iPhone to computer
- >Recover WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone
- >Restore iPhone Text Messages on Mac
- >How to Restore iPad Data after Jailbreak
- >Manage Android Data on Computer As iTunes for iPhone
Easy steps to copy fiiles from Android phone to iPhone:
Step 1: Run the Android to iPhone Transfer
The MobileTransfer includes several features :"Phone to Phone Transfer", "Back Up Your Phone to computer", "Erase Your Old Phone Data" and "Restore Data from Backup File". If you want to transfer data from phone to phone,please select select the mode: "Phone to Phone Transfer"
After run the phone to phone transfer, you can see the main interface of the software below.
Step 2: Connect your Android phone and iPhone to PC with USB cable
Next, connect your Android phone and iPhone to PC with two UBS cable. Once the two devices are connected, Phone to Phone Transfer will detect them.
Note: Rectangular button flip phone lets you change the place.
Step 3:Transfer data from Android phone to your iPhone
Choose the what files you want to transfer. For example, if you want to transfer contacts, please click "contacts", for instant, and click “Start Copy” to make the switch from Android to iPhone . Be sure both of your phones are connected all the time.
This Phone to Phone Transfer not only can help you transfer data from Android phone to iPhone,but also supports copy files from iPhone to Android mobile phone,such as contacts, text messages, photo, video, call history, music and more.
Cutting-edge data transfer software that lets you seamlessly copy data between Android, Symbian and iOS phones.
-Not just contacts—transfer SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps
-Fully copy contacts—including job titles, email addresses, company info, etc.
-Works with over 2000 phones including Nokia (Symbian), iPhone 5/ iPhone 4S/iPhone 4/3SG, etc.
-Transfer data between phones by T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, etc.
-Zero Quality Loss & Risk-free—Everything you transfer is 100% same as the original and can be only read by yourself.
System Requirements: Window 8/7/Vista/XP (32&64bits)