- >How to Manage SD Card Files of Android mobile?
- >How to Transfer Data between Android, iphone and Symbian mobile?
- >How to Backup Recover Android mobile Phone Data?
- >iTunes data recovery software-recover iphone photo video on Mac
- >iphone data recovery and iTunes data recovery on Mac and Windows computer
- >How to exit DFU mode (Restart device to normal)?
- >What should do if the device failed in entering DFU mode?
- >How to use Wondershare Data recovery for iphone to recover iphone lost files?
- >Key Features of Wondershare MobileGo for Mac
- >Backup and Recover Android SMS,Contact,Music,video,photo to Mac
- >Recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy-recover Samsung photo video and music
- >How to transfer iPad files to computer for backup?
- >How to backup iPhone 4S music/movies/videos to computer?
- >How to Recover Data for iPhone/iPad/iPod with iTunes data recovery?
- >iTunes Data Recovery-How to Recover Data for iPhone/iPad/iPod?
- >Mobile Phone Data Recovery-How to Recover Files from Mobile Phone?
Firstly, please check whether you have downloaded the right iphone data recovery version for your device. Now we support following four versions for you to download:
Wondershare Dr.Fone (iPhone 4)
Wondershare Dr.Fone (iPhone 3GS)
Wondershare Dr.Fone (iPad 1)
Wondershare Dr.Fone (iPod Touch 4G)
Secondly, just follow the 3 steps instructions to set DFU mode again.
1. Hold your device, then click Start button.
2. Hold Power and Home buttons at the same time for exact 10 seconds.
3. Release Power button. Keep holding Home button.